Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 22 weeks

{August 20th-26th}

I am so far behind that I am not even sure I can remember enough to accurately caption these pictures.  I'll try my best!

The Coots came in town and Evin was VERY excited to see them.  Kyla sent me this picture and said that Evin loved Ellis' toes and she kept wanting to kiss her.

We had been meaning to have dinner at the Oasis on Joe Pool Lake all summer, but hadn't made it yet.  We finally went, and it was delish!

"Where's your belly button?"


Evin was so happy to have Lane around for entertainment.  They were watching (well, one of them was watching) Paw Patrol together.  Evin was a wee bit distracted.

Ha!  Evin is so pleased to be sitting next to Lane, and Lane is, well, not so pleased.

Evin notices the camera more and more these days and doesn't want to pose for pictures, but every once in awhile I can snap a few of her really smiling.



My Sam's shopping budding on our last weekend before school starts.

I LOVE this ruffle booty romper.

And the sweet little girl wearing it.  :)

We had lunch at El Fenix and Evin and Lane had the best time dancing in the waiting area.



Helping Daddy with a little yardwork.

Such a good helper!

She has mastered fishing with her little magnetic fishing pole in the tub.  Daddy is so proud!

I was wiped out from a long first week with my kindergarteners, and so happy to be home with my sweet babe!

She is getting more into bows lately and she hand-picked these 2 and handed them to me to put in her hair.  Silly girl!

She FINALLY likes playing with the tunnel we bought her for Valentine's Day.  She is quickly becoming a tunnel pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment