Saturday, October 18, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 23 weeks

{August 27th - September 2nd)


 We discovered Evin's love for these popsicles when Lane was at Cook Children's.  We had been on the lookout for them and my mom finally found them at Kroger (after looking there several times but they were out).  Evin was proud of their find!

Little rib nibbler.

Soaking up snuggles from my big girl.

Dots on dots on dots.  She selected this pajama/bow ensemble and she gets her love of polka dots from her mommy.  :)

We came across this piggy costume at Marshall's.  It would be a fitting costume for our little snack lover, but we didn't purchase.  Maybe she will be a pig next year though, because it looks pretty darn cute!

Looking super sweet after church.


We celebrated my birthday a little early so we could celebrate with the Coots while they were still in town.  We hit up Abuelo's for some good ol' mexican food!


Lane very sweetly held on to Mitch's neck while they played a game together.

Another sweet Lane moment...we did a little shopping and Lane reached over and held Evin's hand as we were walking through the mall.  I love that boy!


 Up to no good!

Evin has been struggling with me going back to work.  She is fine while I am gone, but when I am home she gets very fussy and clingy.  It is almost like she is scared I am going to leave again.  She follows every step I take and is just very emotional.  This particular day, she was never more than 2 feet away from me and was trying to pull me around by the drawstring of my shorts.  Aye aye aye.

Checking out the kitties at Petco. 

She loved them!


<3


Although you can't tell by this picture, E loves watermelon!  She picked this baby one out to take home.

 I will miss this sweet face while she is in Chicago!

Super Evin, wearing a cape, "reading" to Ellis.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment