Sunday, January 18, 2015

November

Here we go with a gigantic post filled with November (minus Thanksgiving) pictures...

Bath time at Mums' house before having a sleepover.

My Mom gave Evin this sweet little book in her Halloween basket this year and she loves it!

Donut lover.
She loves eating the chocolate off and also loves donut holes!

Oh, how I love her!

Little Peanut after church.
She still cries every time we leave her in the church nursery.  She is usually fine after we leave, but the tears start back up if other kids start getting picked up before her.  I guess she thinks we will leave her!

The first weekend in November we packed up and headed to the zoo.  We had a cooler day that we had been having, and since our October trip didn't work out, this was the perfect day to try again.

Checking out the monkeys.  They were her fav!







She took her first carousel ride.  She was a little skeptical at first, but ended up loving it!  She kept making her horse noise the rest of the day in an effort to convince us to take her back to ride again.

My loves!

After a fun zoo trip, we stopped by Panera for lunch.
Peek-a-boo, Evin!

Daddy sure was proud when Evin kicked this tiny pink soccer ball around at Sports Authority.

Ponytails make her look so big!

Evin started going to Little Gym in November.   The first day she was busy telling her teacher, Miss Amanda, she was ready to go in and play!

She loved it!


Mitch and I both used to work at My Gym, which is very similar to Little Gym, so it was a little throwback for both of us.

Cracks me up when she stands with her hands behind her back.

She has always loved bath time!


She looks so big here.  It looks like it could be her senior picture!

I was taking some pictures in the backyard one day and we had a furry photobomber.  Mia was on the loose, with her bowl in her mouth, of course.

More fun at Little Gym.  I love that she loves it so much!

There was a little confusion over the purpose of this toy.  I thought it was a car ramp, but Evin viewed it as a tiny slide.  Ha!

Practicing her climbing skills.

Up she goes!

Ready to watch the Aggies play!

When asked, "What does the Aggie say?" this is what Evin does.  Although it looks very similar to the Wreck 'Em Tech sign, we forgive her and still think it is cute.

Rosy cheeks while getting over a little cold.  Popsicles always make her feel better.

Evin slept in a sleep sack most of last winter and it was great for keeping her warm instead of using blankets.  All the ones I had seen in stores only went up to 12 months, so I didn't really think about one for this winter.  My mom found ones online that are in larger sizes (they have holes at the bottom for her feet to come through) and ordered one for Evin.  It is a little big, but it has kept her toasty warm in her cold room!

We had some chilly evenings so she kept warm in her vest by the fire.


This girl.  With this look.  Oh my.

I think I win the award for most photo-taking mom and Little Gym...




Mommy/Daughter matchy matchy


Saturday mornings usually consist of Evin playing on the bed with the dogs while I get ready.

She loves when the dogs let her snuggle with them!

The Coots came in town for Thanksgiving and I got to see this little doll in the outfit I gave her last Christmas, before she was born!


Mitch and I spent a Sunday afternoon together eating lunch and going to see Elf the Musical at Bass Hall.  We had a great time!

After Elf, we rushed home because that night we went to the Prairie Lights preview walk/run (walk in our case).
There was a super cold wind that night, so we bundled up!


We found shelter from the wind as we waited for the walk to start, and Evin spotted someone across the tent...

She kept pointing, smiling, and was so excited to see...

one of Santa's helpers!  
I thought it was so funny because we hadn't really talked about Santa very much (this was before Thanksgiving) so I was surprised she recognized someone to be St. Nick.

He saw her trying to get his attention, so he motioned for me to bring her over.  
She melted down.  And wanted nothing to do with him.
Ha!



Checking out the big trees!

I still laugh out loud at this picture. We were inside the tent and a big gust of wind came and whipped the side of the tent and it made a loud noise.  Evin couldn't get to me fast enough.  She threw her arms in the air and came running!

It was pretty neat to walk through and see all the lights up close.

The tunnel was the prettiest!


Sassy shopper.

And sassy Christmas light helper!


She's finally starting to get into liking the bubbles at Little Gym.  The first few classes she just stood there, looking unimpressed.  She actually joins in the fun, now!

Caught.

I can't believe how big he is.  He will be starting kindergarten next year!

Twins in their turkey dresses.  
One little Turkey (I won't name names) refused to cooperate for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment