Friday, August 15, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 18 weeks

{Week of July 23rd-29th}

Girlfriend has an arm on her!  And she pretty much always throws left-handed...

Evin has moments where she does great playing independently, but she would really love someone to play with her most of the time.  
(Especially when I am trying to get something done.)
I was cooking dinner and loaded up her little shopping cart with toys and she was content for over 30 minutes loading, unloading, and pushing that thing around.  I'll take it!!!

Watching Marley blow bubbles...

...and popping them!

Evin is a pretty light sleeper, so it is very rare for me to come into her room and not wake her up.  She looks so sweet when she is sleeping!

We had to run up to the mall one evening and grabbed dinner on the way.  We rarely (like once every few years) eat at Luby's, but that's where we ended up!  Evin was given a balloon and she was totally thrilled with it for about 90 seconds.  It was a short-lived obsession!

Mums, Evin, and I made a quick visit to Brady so we could see Paw.
I'm not sure why we even took toys for Evin, because she didn't play with them.  Her very favorite activity was to get the cans of cat food off the shelf...

...carry them across the kitchen...

...and throw them in the trash can.  It kept her entertained for quite awhile!

Another strange form of entertainment- gnawing on a corn cob.  I wish I had one of these handy during every dinner so I could give to her to keep her busy while we finish eating (since she usually finishes eating before we do) and clean up.

I have so many great memories in my Mammaw & Paw's house.  I am so glad I get to make some here with Little E!

These days, she is blurry in most pictures I take.

Her expression here cracks me up, but check out the color of her eyes.  Gorgeous!

For the most part, Evin has always been fine around Paw and hasn't cried when she sat with him.  Not this time!  She wouldn't even sit with him for a story.  Silly girl and poor Paw!

E loves the mechanical horses at Cotton Patch.  After dinner rides are a treat!


Evin's hair has always been thicker and longer on one side of her head than on the other.  As it has gotten longer, it was becoming more obvious, so I thought it needed to be evened out.  It was time for her first trim!
Doing a little light reading while waiting for her turn.

I can't believe I did this, but I forgot my regular camera to document the event!  We had to settle for iPhone pictures snapped by Mitch.
Evin freaked out at first, but settled down in my lap with her paci.

She ended up relaxing and getting close to falling asleep!

With Amy, my adorable hairdresser, who was 7 1/2 months pregnant with her 3rd baby!


The finished product.  I love that she still has all her curls, but that it is more even!


Getting tickled in the nose with Cattails (I think that's what those are?) by Mums.

She insisted on holding her own ice cream cone at Jason's Deli.

I love, love, love these random leg hugs that she gives me.  Seriously, one of my favorite things ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment