Friday, December 26, 2014

Country Critters Farm

In October, we spent an afternoon at Country Critters Farm.  It was a warm day and we all ended up sweating, but we had the best time!


Evin and Daddy had fun making their way through the maze (which was actually kind of hard!).

Hello, llama!

Scoping out which pony she wanted to ride!

Of course, she chose the one with the pink and purple mane. :)

She was a little reluctant at first and clung onto Daddy's shirt, but she ended up loving it!


I always wanted a pony of my own and Evin might be following in my footsteps.
She will also be following in my footsteps by never getting one.  ;)

E also experienced her first petting zoo.  She moseyed around the little pen like she owned the place and all the animals were her BFFs.

My cousin, Mark, and his family met us there.  Thomas found a little Thomas-sized goat and they became buddies!

Lane and Thomas, giving sweet pats.



A bitty goat and a bitty girl.

This picture cracks.me.up.  
And looking at it now (months later) I can see that this was the beginning of "the look" that Evin gives.



All the kids enjoyed one last spin on the ponies.


Peek-a-boo, little scarecrow!

"Whoaaaaa!"




Cutest pumpkin in the patch.

Later that night, in her skeleton jammies!

It was a fun fall day for the Armstrong family!

No comments:

Post a Comment