Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Paw + Week in Photos- 18 months 3 weeks

{October 1st-7th}

The end of the previous week and this week were hard.  On September 29th, very early in the morning, my Paw passed away in his sleep.  He was a World War II hero, a Purple Heart recipient, so very generous, stubborn, and the funniest man I've met.  I am so grateful to have many, many amazing memories with him.  He was the best of the best.


We attended his service on October 1st and some Brady residents had planned a nice lunch for us after.

Later that week...
Evin has become very interested in her bows lately.  One of her favorite activities is to rip them all off of the hanger on her wall.  Fun...

This little smirk makes me laugh out loud...


Ready to cheer on the Aggies!

I had some {cute} company with me on my weekly Target trip.
:)

Look at this big girl with her ponytail.  I can hardly believe she is this big!


Evin discovered Ellis' baby seat while she was at Mums' house. 

She was a frequent visitor to this chair!
Just relaxing and watching a little Mickey Mouse.

These girls...I can't wait for them to grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment