Monday, July 6, 2015

Party time!

We celebrated Evin's 2nd birthday on Sunday.  Mums was gracious enough to offer to have the party at her house, since she has more room than we do!  Thanks, Mums!


I decided on an ice cream themed party, since Little E has quite the sweet tooth.  My mom and Kyla made Evin's flag again this year.  I am 0 for 2 on the flag making for Evin's parties.  Maybe next year I will get it done!

Evin is 2!!!

Look at her proud expression.  I love this picture!

I make cotton candy ice cream cones and found some ice cream bubbles as the favors for our little guests.





I had a lady make these cute cake pops to look like little ice cream cones.  Aren't they perfect?  Almost too cute to eat!

I wanted to have a small cake for Evin to blow out her candles.  Even though it isn't the exact colors I had envisioned, it was still cute!


We had an ice cream sundae bar, which I think the kiddos loved!




Some of the guests included:

Westin


Ellis

Reagin

Addison

Lane

Chandler


Evin enjoyed some strawberry ice cream with GiGi.

Color coordinated with some of my favorite girls.  We missed Lauren!

"Happy Birthday to you..."

I hope she made big wishes!


Evin remembered present-opening at Christmas, so we were able to move through it pretty quickly.  We had some little helpers, too!


She loved her Elsa doll from GiGi & PawPaw!  We heard "Let It Go" many times that day...


Alex & Elizabeth drove all the way in from Brady to try to make Evin's party.  They missed the beginning, but got to visit with the birthday girl.

They gave her this sweet little doll that comes with a bathtub.

Proud of his super tall lego ice cream cone!

Being the birthday girl means you take lots of pictures with guests.  One day, I hope Evin appreciates having pictures with those that she loves!













Lane was feeling extra smiley, so he posed for lots of pictures, too!








Our hearts were full as we celebrated with our sweet girl.  Birthday parties can be stressful and hectic, but it is all done for this little girl and her sweet smile.  Happy Birthday, Evin Kate!  We love you to the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment