Friday, October 18, 2013

Week in Photos- 26 & 27 weeks old

I feel like I am so behind!  We have been without internet at our house for almost 2 weeks.  On Wednesday an AT&T guy came out to upgrade/fix our internet and install Uverse TV.  He was at our house for 10 HOURS.  OYE.  And we still do not have internet.  I felt bad for him because he couldn't get it to sync up properly and he also locked his keys in his truck and had to call someone out to help.  I also felt bad for me- ha!  Luckily my mom came over to help wrangle the dogs and Evin for awhile, so I wasn't on my own with it all.  Hopefully this next week they will get it up and running.  Until then, I am bumming internet at family member's houses!

Here are pictures from Evin's 26th and 27th weeks, which were towards the end of September.

Storytime with Mums.  She loves to be read to!

We started walking some in the morning and she loves being in her stroller and taking in the sights.  She also cooperates and wears her sunglasses, which I think is pretty darn cute!


Blurry picture, but she started sitting up in her boppy this week.  She's pretty proud of herself! :)



Looking like such a big girl!

 Ready to cheer on the Aggies!

Participating in her own yell practice. ;)

 My friend Courtney came over so we could get some decorations ready for a bridal shower.  Evin loves Courtney and was happy to play with her for awhile!


A friend gave this adorable gown to me at my baby shower for Evin.  I have been waiting and waiting for her to grow into it, and it finally fits!  It was worth the wait, because she looks so cute in it!


 Giving her crazy cousin a "look".

We went on a little road trip to visit my Paw and the Snowdens in San Angelo.  Evin is a great car rider and she has a little buddy that likes to rest her head on her carseat.

Smiles for her great-grandpa, Paw!



Always happy after her bath.  I usually get grins and laughs while I am drying her off.


Just doing some light reading.

Cheering on the Rangers!  Too bad they lost...

Big cheeeeeeeese.

No comments:

Post a Comment