Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week in Photos- 28 weeks old

We made it into October (my favorite month) and finally got some cooler weather!  I was super excited to finally put Evin in some of her fall clothes.  This includes dressing her in Halloween attire!


Daddy & Evin before dinner one night.  Isn't she his mini-me?!?

My aunt & uncle were in town for a few days, so they came by for lunch one day and brought their grandbaby, Thomas, with them.  Evin enjoyed reading books with Vera and Thomas.


Girlfriend is still not a big fan of men.  Poor Mel didn't get to hold her for long because of the big ol' fit that she threw!

Halloween cutie

I love getting my after-bath snuggles.

She tried a sippy cup for the first time.  It did not go well.
She was very interested in playing with the cup and chewing on it, but did not care at all about the milk inside.  We will try the sippy again at a later date!

I have so many sleeping pictures of her, but sometimes I can't help but take another because she always looks so sweet!

Evin loves her prunes!  This day, she was determined to help feed herself.

She was pretty proud!

Taking a little snooze at GiGi and PawPaw's house.  A pillowcase was the perfect blanket!

This day, Daddy dressed her!

Looking adorable in some Halloween jammies.



Testing out her new giraffe chair from GiGi and PawPaw.  Pretty cute!  

No comments:

Post a Comment