Friday, February 7, 2014

Week in Photos- 44 weeks old

We had another calm week at home in an effort to avoid all the flu germs floating around.  Can 10 month olds get stir crazy?  Because I am pretty sure my 10 month old is!

All dressed up and no place to go! 

Ready for bed.  Always twiddling her thumbs or messing with her hands.

The result of a good night's rest.  Major bed head!

 We stayed home and watched church online Sunday morning.  Evin watched while she ate breakfast.  She loved the music and clapped along & danced. :)

She would tip the basket over, pull one toy out at a time, and lay it next to her.  It kept her busy for awhile!

My happy babe, still sporting those Christmas PJs. ;)


So, this week my sweet baby started hitting me in the face.  She did it to me several times, Mitch a time or two, and probably once to my mom.  She normally did it at a time when she was excited, like when I got home from work.  So, I guess she was doing it out of excitement, but I still don't want her to get in the habit of doing that.  When she did it, I would take her hand and firmly tell her "no," which she made very clear that she did not like.  She would get this look of defiance on her face and promptly raise up her other arm and hit me with it.  It seems that Little Miss does not like being told "no."  
One day she did it several times in a row, so I put her in her crib for a little time out (basically just to put her to where she couldn't reach my face) and she looked up at me with this expression.
Kyla told me to caption this one, "Sorry I'm not sorry."
And I think it perfectly describes the look she was giving me.  Little toot! 


She quickly got over her "punishment" and decided it was fun playing with Mia through the bars...

and chewing on the rails.

Having a little pintos & cheese.

Snuggle time with Daddy!

Flying baby!!!

"You talkin' to me?!"


My mom has this baby doll at her house that she bought for Lane awhile back at Ikea.  Evin got ahold of it and she LOVES it.  My mom decided he looks like Kroy Biermann, who plays for the Atlanta Falcons and was on that reality show with his wife, Kim Zolciak.

So here is Evin with her boyfriend, Kroy.


Like I said, she LOVES him!  She just grins, laughs and hugs & kisses him over and over.

Hey there, big girl!
I found these adorable leopard print boots on sale at Babies R Us for $4.  I went ahead and snagged a pair for next year too!


Cheeeese.

No comments:

Post a Comment