Friday, February 28, 2014

Week in Photos- 47 weeks old

 {Pictures from February 12th-18th}

 I started working every day (Monday-Friday) beginning this week, and after being at home with Evin at least 1-2 week days a week, it has been a difficult adjustment for me!  It helps so much that my mom keeps her 3 days a week and Mitch is off the other 2 days.  I know she gets to stay at home with someone she knows and loves, and she is able to to avoid (most) germs during the winter!


Evin wore lots of hearts leading up to Valentine's Day.  I am proud to say that I made the shirt she is wearing below!  It was my first completed applique project on my new sewing machine.  Up close, it isn't perfect, but it's not terrible either!
  

 The night before Valentine's Day we had dinner at my mom's house.  She gave Evin her Valentine's presents while we were there.  
 
She insisted on getting several good looks at that bag rather than looking at what was inside.

 A new book with animals that are made out of hearts- how appropriate!

A new {adorable} heart swim suit!

And new yellow crocs for the summer. Thanks, Mums!

So sweet!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Props to Daddy for snapping this picture while Mommy was at work.

She stayed in her heart jammies all day and was ready to open her presents when I got home.

She got a book...

...new heart plates with a fork and spoon...

Beckham felt compelled to help open the present...

and Evin thought it was so funny!  She would pull a piece of tissue paper out and wave it around for Beckham to come get and she would just giggle as she watched him rip it up.

Evin's main present was a tunnel!  We had talked about getting a tunnel for her for Christmas, but they were way overpriced at Toys R Us, so we held off.  I found this one at Micheal's for $15 and had a 40% off coupon.  Much better price and it is so perfect since it has hearts on it!



Mitch's parents came over to keep Evin while we snuck out for a Valentine's dinner and frozen yogurt. :)
She got a present from them, too!


Big hugs for her new giraffe!
And a new book, too!

I snapped a quick pic of her before we left.  Just when I think I couldn't love her any more than I already do, she gives me this adorable grin!

My beautiful flowers from the hubs!

Her latest obsession- opening and closing doors.
We drove to Mineral Wells on Saturday to meet Mitch's Granny & Pa for an early dinner.  We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so we were overdue for a visit!
Doesn't she look so big drinking from a sippy cup?!

We found a bench that was just Evin's size!


Kisses for Granny

& for Pa

She enjoyed watching the Olympics with her Daddy each night.


We have a book lover!  Even in the bathtub she reads.

When my mom watched Evin this week she texted me this picture and said that Evin was practicing the luge and training for the next Olympics.  She loved having my mom push her around in this.  I'm sure Mums was a little sore the next day!

Started sitting and "reading" by herself!

So funny how she must closely inspect everything.


Most of my iPhone pictures turn out like this...arms or legs are a blur.

Crazy hair after bath!


No comments:

Post a Comment