Monday, May 5, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 1 week

{March 26-April1}

We started settling into life with our ONE year old!

Doing what she does best...pulling up to the coffee table and throwing everything off of it.  And having fun while doing it! :)

Scrunch-face Evin

Fake smile Evin

These cute ruffle-booty sheep jammies are some of my favorites!

Silly girl, hanging out in her wagon.

She thought it was big fun to be pulled around the house in this thing.

I laugh every time I look at this picture.  I put Evin's Easter dress on her to see if it was long enough.  It looks like a mug shot!


I always think she looks good in navy!

My sweet girl!



Exploring in the dead grass.  Ha!


Looks like a 16 year old driving away for the first time while saying, "Moooom, another picture?!"



She LOVES riding in her car!  Her favorite thing is to go fast down the driveway.


An evening froyo date.

I've been waiting and waiting for Evin's hair to get long enough to put in pigtails.  It's barely long enough.  
Can you see them?!  I thought she looked so cute!


We went to Kohl's and I gave Evin her snack cup with Puffs in it.  Well, she figured out how to stick her thumb in and shake it upside down so Puffs came out.  It was a Puffs feast!


Swooning over the piggies.


She thinks playing in the driveway is the most fun.

What we see pretty much any time we go out to eat now.  She is so nosy and turns to watch the people around/behind us.

Mitch had some birthday gift cards to spend at Bass Pro, so we made a family shopping trip.
{I was in it for the candied almonds that they sell. ;) }

She and I both had this look on our faces.  I think she prefers clothes shopping over Bass Pro. :)




Too cool for school!


Ready for church

When I try to get a chair picture these days this is what goes on...the beginnings of toddler shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment