Saturday, November 8, 2014

Week in Photos- 17 months 3 Weeks

{September 3rd-9th}


We celebrated Evin's 1st Heartiversary!  1 year ago her heart was repaired.  So thankful to be able to celebrate this day!

We also celebrated my 28th birthday.  We went with my mom and Mitch's family to eat at Villa Dianna and then enjoyed cake and cupcakes.  Yum!



Earning her keep.

I seriously enjoy my Saturdays with her.  After a long week of not seeing her much, I cherish these days with her!

Making funny faces in her mirror in the car!  Silly girl!

Yay for fall!
But not for fall temperatures...notice her sleeveless and sandals?  Ha!


Little goofball was being superwoman as I got ready.  I am really not sure what she was doing!

Her first time to actually wear a big girl ponytail.  She doesn't love her tiny sprout like I do.

She eventually got over and it and settled for snacks on the couch while watching a little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  Just looking like a big kid.  Tear.

When it is nice out we try to enjoy some time outside after I get home from work.




She insists on being the bubble blower these days.  More bubbles go in her mouth than actually get blown.

Taking a stroll with my girl.

Her favorite way to end the night...with a popsicle!



No comments:

Post a Comment