Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week in Photos- 18 months 2 weeks

{September 24th-30th}

Getting better at using a fork and a spoon.  Notice she is eating Mexican rice.  One of her favorites!

Little girl keeps us on our toes lately.  She is pretty shy while in public, but at home she can be a wild woman!

Enjoying a park visit!  She is there quite often here recently, and she kind of thinks she owns the place.

She and the little critter on her shirt kind of resemble each other.  ;)

At the park...again!  Mommy got to go this time, though.  It was fun to see her doing something she normally does while I am at work.  She showed off by going down the slide and going across the big steps with Daddy.


Evin had her 18 month appointment this week.  I took a half day off work so I could go.  She weighed 20.6 lbs (25%) and was 30 1/2 inches long (25%).  
I am typing this almost 2 months after we had this appointment (yikes- I'm so behind!), so I don't remember all the details of the discussions we had that day.  I do remember asking the doc about Evin's speech, and he said he is not concerned.  He said that as long as she understands what we are saying to her (which she does) the words will start following eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment