Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week in Photos- 50 weeks old

 {March 5th-March11th}

Evin and I met some of my friends for lunch one day.  Evin got an early birthday present- some cute spring/summer clothes!

Evin with my college roomies!  She enjoyed our girls lunch, and I did too!

Evin was eating blackberries and my friend Lauren was sitting across from her and snapped this picture.  She sent this to me later and I thought it was so cute!

Poor girl scratched her eye with a toy!  I thought it would turn black, but it was just a bad scratch that scabbed over.

Hangin' in the garage while Mama & Dada pulled weeds in the front yard...not so fun for us!

 My mom keeps Evin 3-4 days during the week while Mitch and I are working.  She sent me this picture one morning and I got a good laugh.  Evin was a little messy with her blueberry & yogurt breakfast that morning!

Opening an early birthday present- more cute clothes!

 Little Peanut felt pretty yucky a couple of days this week.  She was congested, had a very runny nose, a cough, and just acted like she felt bad.  She was trying to smile, but fussing at the same time, and this pathetic expression was the result.  Poor little girl!


I met my mom & Evin at the doctor and was told it was just a cold, that she didn't have any infection and just to keep on doing what we were doing.
She did like reading one of her favorite books while we waited.

 Kyla & Lane came in town for Lane's birthday party {more on that later} and for spring break, and Lane thought washing Mums' windows was incredibly fun.  I am waiting for him to come do mine next!


She had her LAST Synagis shot this month!  I am so glad she doesn't have to have any more doses, and I am sure she is glad too. :)
She watched some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while we waited to go back to a room.
It was a quicker-than-normal visit this time, so I didn't even take any pictures in the room!  
She weighed in just over 17.5 pounds and was 28.5 inches long.  Her sats were a perfect 100%!  I certainly love seeing that number pop up on the pulse oximeter while we are there.


Practicing with a fork

 Peek-a-boo behind the curtain!

Being silly in Elizabeth's glasses!

 Her cold just kept getting worse and worse and she (and we!) had some sleepless nights.  I put her in bed with me for some sicktime cuddles one morning, and she fell asleep looking very sweet.



She seemed to be getting a little worse, so I took her to the doctor again, 4 days after the first visit.  This time it was confirmed, she had a double ear infection.  Sickness- go away!

Buds

 Lane got this fishing toy for his birthday and Evin thinks it's so fun.  I had to snap a picture to send to her daddy!
 

Policeman on patrol!

  
Having a little snack with GiGi.


She loves being bounced on this giraffe chair at GiGi and PawPaw's house.  We get in a good arm workout playing this game!


No comments:

Post a Comment