Thursday, March 20, 2014

Week in Photos- 51 weeks old

 {March 12th-19th}

This was kind of a crazy week!  It was the end of spring break, Evin's 1st birthday party (more on that later!) and I started a long-term substitute job the day after Evin's party. 

This was one of those outfits I bought long before Evin was born, and I've been waiting for her to wear it!  It is size 6-9 month, and it finally fits. :)

 She started having Cheerios soaked in milk for breakfast.  Yum!




I can't seem to get through a diaper change these days without her wanting to sit up and look at herself in the mirror!


I love these little sparkly Toms shoes!


I think I've mentioned before how Evin must inspect her food before she will put it, or allow you to put it in her mouth.  I think she must think we are trying to poison her!


Taste-testing Mommy's ice cream.


It was lip-smackin' good!




She loves to fall asleep in her car seat right before we get where we are going.  Then, when we get home to take a nap, she says, "No, thanks!" 


Crazy about her cousin, Lane.  Lane recently told his Mommy, "Evin is really great.  She is great at standing, crawling, and sitting on the rug at Mums' house.  She's also great at being quiet while sitting in her car seat.  She's just really great."  Such a funny guy!


Our almost 1 year old!


She's typically not that messy of an eater.  Not this night!  Blackberry juice quickly turned into finger paint.


And she learned the fine art of squishing them between her hands.  Aye aye aye.  


She is cruising from toys to furniture and all over the place these days.


Peek-a-boo. :)


Worked her way around the table to get to one of her favorites- the remote.  Of course, she knows she isn't supposed to have it!

 Look at how red her little arm is.  It is from army crawling everywhere! 

 Testing out her new wheels GiGi and PawPaw gave her at her birthday party.

 I think she's pretty proud!

She snuck away from me while I was doing the dishes and I found her in her room reading.  It is almost guaranteed that when this happens I can either find her in the bathroom trying to open cabinets, or in her room reading.  My little bookworm!

No comments:

Post a Comment