Wednesday, July 16, 2014

4th of July

The Coots were here for the 4th (the leave for Chicago mid-July), so we tried to get some pictures of our cuties together.  Kyla and I both overbought in the patriotic clothing department, so the kiddos got a good week full of red, white, & blue.

These 2 have a mutual love for each other.  Until Evin starts throwing Lane's toys to the side while he's trying to play with them.  But most of the time, it's love!

Bless those who have 3 kiddos and can get a decent picture of them all. 

Another day, another outfit.

Kyla asked me to help Ellis stand so she could take her picture.  Beckham sensed that I was about to leave my mom's to go home, and he didn't want to be left behind.  This picture cracks me up!

Precious girl!

Speaking of precious girls...

Mansfield did their fireworks show on the night of the 3rd, so after Mitch got off work, we headed to my mom's for dinner.


I just love this little outfit!

Evin with her muscle man.

"Cheeeeeese."

I am sure going to miss these 2 babes when they move to Chicago for a year.  It will make their time here all that more special!

Ellis' pout is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

After dinner, we headed out to watch fireworks.


My mom bought the kids some glowsticks that provided lots of entertainment.


My little family, ready to watch the show!

Mums & her girls.
So crazy to me that last year Evin was Ellis' size.  Now she looks huge sitting there next to her!

My favorite little boy- happy as could be.

We were so glad GiGi & PawPaw joined us!

Showtime!

Evin really was more interested in the fireworks than I thought she would be, especially since we were pretty far away.  She would watch them for a few minutes, then go walk around with GiGi for a minute or two and come back.

My favorite picture of the night.  
My heart girl with a heart firecracker.  It doesn't get any more perfect than that!


Mitch had to work on the 4th, but he called me around 9:30 that morning laughing, and said I would never guess what he was doing.  He said he was about to be in an Independence Day parade in a neighborhood in Fort Worth.  I thought it was pretty cool and demanded that he take a picture.  His partner snapped this as they were driving through.  I am thankful for my paramedic, and all others, who work on holidays to keep the world running safely and smoothly.

While Daddy was practicing his parade wave, Evin was doing this.  Haha!  

Ellis took her first dip in the pool today.

On the cuteness meter, this would be off the charts.





Later that day we did a little playing outside...


...ate leftover ribs for dinner...
(While wearing a 1st St. Patrick's Day bib- oops!)


...then had a yummy cake pop for dessert!

It's safe to say she liked it!

Happy 4th of July!



No comments:

Post a Comment