Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 15 weeks

{July 2nd-8th}

This was the week of the 4th and we had a fun and busy week!

Evin was being silly while playing in her room.  Pigtails always make her look older to me!






Kyla was meeting some of her friends and their kiddos at a local pool/splash park, so I tagged along.  It was fun getting to connect with some other mommies!


The crew

Snacks with girlfriends.

Aren't they so cute?!?  Evin is a March baby and both Kinsley & Abigail were born at the end of May.

It was overcast and the water was a little bit chilly.  Ever since Evin's heart repair surgery, her lips will turn a little blue if she gets the slightest bit cold.  I asked her cardiologist about it, and she said it isn't anything to worry about.  She just cold enough that her lips were a little purple, but still having fun!

Sistas and babies

Evin takes sunglass-wearing very seriously.

Evin LOVES to shut doors, particularly the door to her room.  It isn't uncommon for her to go in there and close the door.  I usually just open the door and go in after her, but I was curious as to what she would do in there by herself.  In creepy-mom style, I got creative and turned on the camera on my phone and stuck it under the door.  This is what I found.
{It will still be ok for me to do this when she is 16, right?!}

She quickly spotted my spy cam and came over to say hello.  So cute.

Happy snacker.

After Mitch got off work on Saturday, we headed out for a lake vacation with his family.  When traveling, we typically have our dogs so we have to get drive-thru food, but this time they were staying back at home with Mums.  We were happy to grab dinner at Cheddar's mid-way through our drive.
(I'm sure Mitch would want me to share with you that he does not have a large blemish on his forehead.  The camera on my phone has a spot on it that I cannot get rid of!)

I saved vacation pictures for a separate post, but can we just talk about how big Evin looks here?  This was on the first night after we got there kind of late, gave her a bath, and we were trying to put her to bed.  Not happening.

We made a quick stop at the outlets on the way home, so Evin got a little break out of her car seat.  Can you see how red her eyes were?  I don't know if she got chlorine in them at the water park, or if she had terrible allergies that flared up while we were there.  Poor girl!

Vacation pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment