Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas in San Angelo

We packed up and headed to San Angelo on the Friday after Christmas.  This would be our 5th and final Christmas celebration for 2013!  I think by this point, Evin was getting rather used to opening presents and having constant attention. :)

Kathy has tons of Mason's & Marley's old toys that Evin got to enjoy.  She loved this play table!

Even though it was after Christmas, we still got some use out of a few Christmas outfits.

Evin was very interested in the fact that everywhere we had gone in the past week had a tree in the house.  She loved looking at Christmas trees!
My photography assistants. ;)

Saturday afternoon we all gathered at Ryan & Tiffany's house for the Christmas celebration.
Aren't these two cute?!

Paw saw a commercial on TV for "Stuffies" and decided to order one for each of the younger kiddos for Christmas.  They are super soft stuffed animals that have lots of pockets all over so you can stuff them full of toys (or whatever else you want to stuff them with).  I love that he picked them out just for the littles!
Lane with his dog and Marley with her cat.

Evin got an adorable hippo that she loves!

Brody & Barkley in the middle of the present opening action.

Kathy got Lane this police officer outfit and I don't think he took it off the rest of the night!  He had a ball writing everyone tickets.

Evin couldn't believe all the wonderful gifts she was receiving.
(Check out that face.)

These 2 crazies have such a great time together.  Such a good time, in fact, that they couldn't sit still to eat their dinner!  Soon after this picture they were off and running.

We have quite the messy eater on our hands.

My 88 year old Paw and my 9 month old babe. 

I love them both dearly!

Santa looks best in a zebra print santa hat. ;)

Evin Kate & Marley Faith

EK worked the room and sat in many different laps while we were there.

We ended the night by listening to some karaoke and playing a couple of dice games.  I think all the kids had fun, and so did we!



This concludes the Armstrong family Christmas tour of 2013.  I always laugh at how many Christmas celebrations we have, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't have it any other way!  I have always loved Christmas, but experiencing Christmas with a child brings a whole new level of happiness to the holiday season.  Even though she doesn't understand it yet, my heart was overflowing while getting to see her experience Christmas for the first time.  As she grows, I hope she enjoys the holidays as much as I do, and I hope she understands why we celebrate Christmas. 
Merry First Christmas, Evin Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment