Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Week in Photos- 39 weeks old

EK was 39 weeks old the week before Christmas.  This week, Daddy was recovering from hernia repair surgery, and we were rushing to get ready for Christmas.  It was a busy week!

She loves to roll and wrap herself up in her blanket.  Baby burrito!

 A great shopping buddy. :)


One night at GiGi and PawPaw's Evin was sitting and playing on the floor.  She kept leaning forward, basically folding herself in half, and laying her head on the ground.  It was like she was pretending to sleep, and she would sit up and grin afterward and do it over and over.  She has done this several times since.  Silly girl!

Bath time fun.



If I am due to pump at the same time Evin is due to take a bottle, I will sit her in her bouncer next to me and feed her while I pump.  *I sure wish I could just breastfeed and eliminate all the extra work, but it's just not going to work for the little babe!*  She doesn't sit in the bouncer anymore unless I am feeding her like this, but I went in the kitchen to wash my pumping parts and came back to find this.  Crazy girl flipped over and was making her escape when I came back in.  

We went to dinner at Chili's one night and they had a balloon animal artist.  Evin (or Mommy & Daddy) selected a pink giraffe.  She LOVED it and had the best time playing with it when we got home.

Silly faces after bath time.


 Kyla let us borrow Lane's old duck tub and Evin thinks it is the best thing.  She points at it the second we walk in the bathroom and she gets excited for her bath.  She loves to pat the duck while bathing!

Posing for Mommy after church.

See her twiddling her thumbs?  Funny girl!


 One day Daddy & Evin spent the afternoon at GiGi and PawPaw's and I stayed home to wrap gifts.  I was proud of my work when I was finished! 
(Ignore the breast pump next to the Christmas tree-ha!  I just snapped this quick pic to send to Mitch when I was finished wrapping and didn't realize it was sitting there.)


This week Evin & Lane got to visit with Santa.
(More pictures in a previous post)

We went to Christmas Eve service and had Christmas with Mums' on Christmas Eve, which was the last day of Evin's 39th week.
(More to come in a later post!)



No comments:

Post a Comment