Thursday, July 18, 2013

4th of July

I was extra excited for the 4th of July this year because it would be Evin's first holiday.  I was so excited in fact, that I might have gone a bit overboard on patriotic clothing for the little cutie!  While I was pregnant I found some things on clearance at the end of last summer and in the fall, and she was also given a couple of cute outfits.  Little E was able to sport a different red, white and blue outfit each day the week of the 4th.


These baby capris just kill me.

Showing off her karate moves!





"Uh, Mom, I am not sure what I think of this dress."












The dogs follow me around EVERYWHERE when I am home.  Of course, they are right in the middle of every photo session I have with Evin.  Beckham decided the bouncer was way comfier than the floor and I am not sure why the dogs think every blanket on the floor is for them!







I love that she actually smiled in this!  I had the camera flipped around so we could actually see ourselves on the screen.  She must have approved of her outfit!


Mansfield's fireworks were on July 3rd this year.  My mom invited Mitch's parents and us over to grill burgers and then go see the fireworks.  I didn't take many pictures, but made sure to get a family shot and one of our girl at her first fireworks show.  

She slept peacefully through the whole thing!


Happy 4th from Little E!






No comments:

Post a Comment