Friday, July 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year was my first Mother's Day as a mommy!  Mitch worked on Mother's Day, so we celebrated the Friday before.  We went to eat, shopped for me some new running shoes, and Mitch took my car to get it washed and cleaned up!

On Saturday we went with Mitch's parents to meet his Granny and Pa to eat in Mineral Wells.  I wish I had taken my big camera, but I got a few cute pictures of Evin with her great-grandmother and grandmother.  We had a great visit and some delicious BBQ!

Evin and her Granny

Evin and her GiGi

The next morning we got up and got ready for church.  This was my first attempt at church with Evin, and since Mitch was working, I was a little worried about how it would go!  Getting myself and Evin ready takes quite awhile since she has to eat every 3 hours and it takes her an hour to take a bottle.  I also have to pump and then shower and get ready.  It's quite an ordeal to leave the house, but we got ready and made it to church on time.  Just as I was getting her carseat out of the car, she had a huge spit up all into her carseat and on the interior of my car.  Somehow, she managed to not get any on her cute outfit!  I just carried her in and held her during church.  She slept peacefully in my arms the entire service!

Didn't she look cute?!


So very blessed to be the mommy to this little darling!

Evin and her Mums

Evin and I changed clothes and headed over to my mom's house for the day.








This smile makes me melt!

The only thing that would have made this day better is if Mitch could have spent the day with us.  It was a wonderful first Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment