Sunday, July 7, 2013

Photo Catch-Up, 4 weeks old

I started this blog a couple of months after we brought Evin home, so I am playing catch-up in posting everything.  The easiest way to document much of our time at home is through pictures.  These pictures were all taken at 4 weeks old.  Get ready for a photo dump!



First time laying in her crib!  She liked laying and looking at her stuffed animals while I put laundry away in her room.






Not that excited about her playmat just yet...Beckham is looking at her like she's nuts!





We did a lot of this her first few weeks at home.  I missed out on holding my girl while she was in the hospital!




Evin's first time meeting my Paw.  I think he is pretty smitten with her!  Paw RARELY leaves his little home in Brady.  He goes to doctor's appointments and occasionally makes day trips to San Angelo.  He made the trip all the way here with my aunt, Kathy, in order to meet Evin.  Paw has correctly guess the sex of each of his great-grandbabies and also names them before they are born.  He named Evin "Lisa Lynn" to begin with, and shortly after her surgery he re-named her "Tuffie".  Pretty fitting, I think!


Evin quickly took a liking to being held and this made it very difficult for me to get anything done at home.  I borrowed this carrier from Kyla and it came in handy while making lunch, putting away laundry and making bottles!












She worked so hard to get this thumb in her mouth!  It was quickly replaced with her paci.  :)




Courtney and Dustin brought us dinner and to visit Little E.


Kyla snapped these pics of Evin while I was sneaking in a quick nap.  I LOVE how they turned out!









Skinny little bit!



Aunt Kathy


Great job holding by Cousin Lane!


Evin's first real bath at 4 weeks and 6 days old.  We had to wait to bathe her until her steri-strips fell off her incision and her belly button healed up from the IVs that ran through it.

She didn't mind it at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment