Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week in Photos- 29 weeks old

Showing off her band-aids from her 6 month well-check shots.


When we play on the floor, Mia is always laying nearby.  She became a footrest for Evin this time!


She looks SO old to me here!  Possibly one of the cheesiest smiles I've ever caught on camera and I love it!


It got chilly out this week so we were able to start wearing some of our fall clothes!



Always ready for Aggie football on Saturdays!

Buds.


HA!

Usually in the mornings after I have fed Evin and pumped, I wash bottles and pumping parts and make her bottles for the day in the kitchen.  I typically leave her in her bouncer in the living room and can see her from the kitchen.  She wasn't in my direct line of sight this day, but I could peek over the couch and see her feet bouncing.  When I finished, I came to the living room and found this.  I forgot to strap her in and she bounced herself right out.  Whoops!  Mommy of the year?  Probably not!

They obviously took a liking to each other this week!

Little sleepyhead loves to cover her eyes when she is ready for bed.  The rough life of a 6 month old! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment