Thursday, November 14, 2013

Week in Photos- 30 weeks old

I am behind a few weeks on the weekly posts, so these pictures are from mid-October!  I don't have quite as many pictures to show from this week because we were in Austin for a few days and I shared those pictures on the previous post.  Here are the pics from the rest of the week-

Twins- wearing the same color and giving the same expression. :)

My favorites!

I loved this Halloween outfit on her!

Blurry iPhone picture, but those big, open-mouthed smiles are the best!

Forgot to include this picture in the Austin post, but Daddy wasn't feeling well while we were there so he and Evin took a little snooze together.

We went out to eat for lunch one day and Evin thought she was such a big girl when she sat up like this in her carseat.  She sat like this almost the entire lunch! *Don't worry, we were in a booth so her seat was trapped between the table, the booth and me.  No chance of her falling out!

Happy girl in her spider PJs.

No comments:

Post a Comment