Saturday, November 16, 2013

Week in Photos- 32 weeks old

I am sure I will probably say this 100 times, but I am loving this age right now.  Evin is really starting to take off in her development and do so many fun things!  It probably makes it even more fun that holidays are quickly approaching and there are so many different things to do and experience with littles during that time.  These pictures were from the week of Halloween (but Halloween pics are in a previous post!) and from the first week in November.



Posing on Halloween.  Funny expression!


She loves to play flying baby!

Mitch's brother, Alex, and his wife, Elizabeth, were in for the weekend.  We all enjoyed dinner & getting to visit at GiGi and PawPaw's house.  Evin liked playing with Uncle Alex's phone!

Chatting with Aunt E.

Cuddle time on the couch.

cheesiest.smile.ever.

She LOVES her exersaucer now!


Last time we tried this she *hated* it.  It's not so bad any more!

 Halloween shirt, but Christmas hat!  Playing dress up while shopping with Mommy.

This week we had lunch with a couple of my old co-workers.  Evin was a good girl and was content letting them hold her!  I only managed to get a pic of her with Laura though.

Silly girl with a mohawk!


Like I said before...she loves her exersaucer!  Sidenote- why do I always do the ridiculous voices while videoing?  I HATE hearing myself on video... need to work on that!


Helping Momma fold laundry.

She must have been feeling extra cheesy this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment