Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Card Pictures

We are so lucky to have a great photographer in the family because we get wonderful pictures for our Christmas card each year.  My sister, Kyla, always takes them and I always love them!  I love the end result, but why is it that the couple of hours leading up to taking pictures are always so stressful?  Hopefully the pictures don't give any hints that just an hour before we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off.  

The first 3 pictures were the winners for our card this year. 



Evin was SO distracted while taking these.  People & dogs were walking by, kids were playing on the playground, and just being outside is a distraction for her.  I was thankful we got a few with her looking at the camera!

 This picture was actually an "outtake" but I had Kyla crop my arm out of it because I thought it was so pretty of Evin.  I love those pouty lips and blue eyes!





Thanks for the pics, Aunt Kyla!

No comments:

Post a Comment