Saturday, December 7, 2013

Week in Photos- 36 weeks old

I can't believe I just typed a title for this post of "36 weeks old."  Time is flying.  I know it is going to go by even faster with the hustle and bustle of the holidays!  These pictures are from November 27th-December 3rd.

Looking rather tomboy-ish (and cute!) in some of Lane's old pajamas.

I love this sweet 'n' sassy girl!

 It seems that we were feeling the leopard print this week!  A girl can never have too much leopard print, right?

Evin celebrated her first Thanksgiving this week!  More pictures to come in a separate post...

 Little E's first time to sit in a high chair at a restaurant.  She loved it and did great!


She is now a rolling machine.  She flips over on to that stomach so quick and is rolling all over the floor.


Proud that she rolled under the TV stand.  HA!

I sent this to Mitch while he was at work.  She started off on the far left side of the blanket and ended up here.  She had never really shown an interest in rolling to get places, but she finally got the hang of it.

Evin was "helping" me fold laundry and I kept noticing that things were going missing.  I stood up to find that she had been dropping things one-by-one over the side of the couch.  Little toot!

Ever since I was little, my family has always gotten a real Christmas tree.  It has always been one of my favorite parts of Christmas, so I knew it was a tradition I wanted to continue with my own family.  Maybe it is something Evin will want to do with her family one day!  We went and looked for a tree one night, and were told that they would be getting a fresh group of trees in the next day.  We decided to wait and go back to make sure and get a fresh one.
Here is E on our first trip.

And on the second trip.  This was the winning tree!

She loved looking at trees and would let out the cutest little oohing and ahhing noises when we propped one up to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment