Sunday, December 22, 2013

Week in Photos- 38 weeks old

Little Miss is certainly busy rolling everywhere these days.  She got stuck like this and good ol' Mommy had to help her out!

Silly baby.

She loves her Precious Moments prayer angel!

How big is Evin?  Thiiiiis big!

Evin just discovered how comfortable sleeping on her belly can be!  It usually isn't long after I lay her down for a nap or for the night that she rolls over on to her tummy.


Love this grin!  And how her hair is starting to flip out over her ears.

Mitch had to have hernia repair surgery this week.  He had been having some pain in his abdomen and several weeks earlier he was sent to the ER for what they thought was appendicitis.  They ran some tests to discover that he had 2 hernias that needed to be repaired.  Since we met our this year's deductible long ago, we decided to go ahead and schedule the surgery before the end of the year.
The patient before surgery.  I spared him and did not photograph him after surgery. :)
He was released from the hospital the same day as his surgery and has been in some pain at home, but is recovering nicely.  I will be happy to have a healthy husband again!


 It seems that I took lots of pajama pictures again this week!

Saturday night Evin and I went with my mom, Kyla & Lane to the Mansfield Christmas Spectacular.  More on this in a later post...
With my girl before we headed out for the show.

Patiently waiting for the show to start.

We went to dinner after the show and I was feeding Evin puffs while she sat in her car seat.  She got one stuck on her lip and Kyla snapped a quick pic.
Our very own Bucky Beaver!  I die laughing every time I look at this picture!

Lane was so patient and sang the entire 12 Days of Christmas song to Evin while she looked at the pictures that went along with it.

 Mitch will admit that he isn't the *best* photographer, but I love this cheesy smile picture he took.  She has been cracking us up with this face lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment