Friday, December 6, 2013

Week in Photos- 35 weeks old

Here are the highlights from late November...

I ordered some new hats and headbands for Evin, so we had to try them all on when they arrived.  She was less than impressed.


Little cheeser.

 Evin had quite a bit of hair when she was born and I was so excited because I was sure I would be able to put it in pigtails by the time she was 6 months.  I was wrong!  Quite a bit of her hair fell out and it is slowly growing.  
I tried to put it in pigtails and this was the result:
See it?  You have to really look to find one tiny piggy on the right.  The hair on the other side isn't long enough yet!  I will keep impatiently waiting for it to grow long enough to where she can wear it like this.

GiGi and PawPaw kept Evin while Mitch and I attended the wedding rehearsal & rehearsal dinner of one of my very best friends!  My mom and sister kept Evin the next night while we were at the wedding.
Love this picture of PawPaw and Little E reading.

I was a bridesmaid in the wedding and the girls met up early to get our hair done.  Mitch dropped me off at the salon (to avoid having 2 cars later in the day) and Evin got to say a quick "hi" to the bride!  Evin was forgiven for showing up in her PJs. :)  


My little turkey was ready for Thanksgiving to be here!

Happier to pose in this hat than in the ones from earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment