Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 10 weeks

{Week of May 28th-June 3rd}

Since this was my first week off after finishing my long-term sub job, my mom, Evin & I took off to San Angelo to visit the Snowdens.  Mitch had to stay back home to work, of course!


E was happy to get out of that car seat once we got there!


My mom & my aunt, Kathy, have birthdays one right after the other, so they usually give gifts at the same time.  Marley & Evin helped mom open hers.


And lucky Kathy had some help from Mia & Finley- ha!


Bedtime stories with Kathy.


So cute!


San Angelo has a really good snow cone stand that we always have to hit up in the summer.  Evin got her first taste of a snow cone while we were there.




Once she tried it, there was no turning back!  She was ready for more.





:)


Love this picture of these blue-eyed cuties!

Telling Daddy good morning with a picture text from Kathy's back porch (which Evin loved!)


She thinks this old high chair is the coolest.


Round 2 for snow cones!


Marley could barely get a bite for herself before Evin was opening up for another!


"Hey Ma, is there anything left in that cup?"


We did a little shopping and I caught Evin leaned back, legs crossed, paci in, jamming to her baby iPod.




There is a park in San Angelo that has chipmunks everywhere!  We took some bread and fed them from a picnic table.  They are so small, I worried that Evin wouldn't be able to spot them, but she did!
Can you see them? 


Look at how close they got!


"More bread, please!"


Kathy & the Snowdens both have new dachshund puppies, so we got to play with them quite a bit while we were there.  I wasn't sure how Evin would respond to them since they are still in the biting/jumping phase, but she loved them (for the most part)!  She crawled around after them and laughed and had a good time.  I wanted a picture of her with them, but with 2 puppies and a baby, this is the best we could get.  There was absolutely no way it was going to happen. 
Abby is the black & tan pup and Paisley is the dapple.  They are so cute!


Back home the rest of the week...

Breakfast lover.


I took my time unpacking Evin's suitcase from our trip (it sat out in her room for 2 days :/) and Evin decided this was the perfect reading spot.  Silly girl!


This scrunch-nose stink face might have been my warning for what was about to happen when we went out to eat...


The Coots came in town and we went to eat for Mums' birthday at a hibachi place.  Evin was TERRIBLE while we were there.  The worst she has ever acted in a restaurant, by far.  She was screeching, loud, crying, wiggly, etc.  I am sure they were happy to see us go when we left!
We did manage to get this cute picture of Mums with her babes.





Loves splashing those tootsies in the water!


Major cheeeeeeeeeese.


My cuties.




Hamming it up.




Mitch getting in some snuggles with Littlest E.


These days, car rides MUST include her paci and her iPod.  I only wish that thing was a real iPod so I could download some new music to it.  I am not sure how much longer I can take hearing the same 5 songs over and over!  Someone sure loves it, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment