Saturday, June 14, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 8 weeks

{May 14th- May 20th}

She's starting to realize that we think she is cute.  We are in trouble!


The school where I did my long-term sub job (which is also the school that I will be working full time at next year!) had a dance on Friday night.  Evin thought she was a big kid and wanted to go, go go.  She had a good time!



They decided to be early risers on a Saturday morning.  Ugh.

 She may look really cute and innocent, but this was the beginning of a super fussy stage.  Stay tuned for more info.


Nakey baby!

She was really interested in the sprinkler, until it got her.

Then she freaked.  Haha! 

Bedtime stories.

 See that tiny sprout at the top of her head?


 It's her first big girl ponytail.  Cracked me up!


 The many faces of Evin:






I'll leave you today with the sweet sounds of Lane & Evin practicing the recorder.  I'm afraid Evin might have inherited my musical abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment