Thursday, June 5, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 5 weeks

{Week of April 23rd-29th}
 My mom has this cute bench in the flowerbed in her backyard, and I dream of getting the perfect picture of Evin sitting on it.  It hasn't happened yet.

 It gets even harder when there are 2 involved.  Most pictures turn out something like this.

 But every once in awhile we get a sweet one!

Loves to be outside and loves to "walk" with help everywhere.

My sweethearts, ready to go to dinner for Kyla's birthday.  Somehow I didn't get a picture of the birthday girl! :/

She's so vain!  Every night after her bath she loves to play in the mirror, and it usually results in a big ol' kiss for herself.  Our mirror isn't typically very clean as a result of this...

My heart. <3

Possibly the biggest baby yawn I've ever seen.  Ellis Paige, you sweet, sleepy girl!

Sweet eyes for Daddy while picking up a few things at Target.

We had dinner with friends one night and, as usual, Evin loved Courtney.  She is fascinated with watching her talk...maybe it is those pearly white teeth?  Who knows!



I keep thinking I need to go back and get this pint-sized chair for Evin to relax in on the patio.  And then I remember...she doesn't relax.  Ever.

Pretty girl was in a great mood after church, so I took advantage and snapped a few pictures.


Her mommy must be pretty funny! ;)

Fro-yo date
She got some tiny tastes and loved it, of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment