Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week in Photos- 1 year 11 weeks

{Week of June 4th-June 10th}

 
 After a rough morning of fussiness, E & I headed to Fort Worth to meet a friend for lunch.  I couldn't resist a quick picture of her before we left, because she looked so cute in her dress.  I snagged this for $5 at Wal-Mart and had it monogrammed.  Wal-Mart for the win!

 She got pretty wiggly at lunch, pulled out her bow, popped in her paci, and convinced Laura to read to her.  Thanks for your patience, Auntie LaLa!


 Trapped!
This also might be the week that Evin learned that she could very easily push the chair/dog crate (classy baby gate, I know) out of the way and invade any part of the house she wanted to.

 Evin was SO fussy this week, and in a moment of desperation I filled a bowl with water and sat her on the back porch with it.


This kept her entertained for approximately 4 minutes until she dumped the whole thing out and then screamed.

 There's my smiley girl!  People watching in the driveway.

Evin got her first pedicure this week.  I painted her piggies while she ate breakfast in her highchair and it went surprisingly well!  I wish I would have had a camera handy when she discovered that they were painted.  She admired them for several minutes and seemed rather proud!

Oh hey, Evin!


Giving Beb-um (Beckham) pats.


Story time with her buddies.

Ready for her first dip in Mums' pool this year!





So excited!

She loved it!





I love that she loves books.


Sweet girl fell asleep on a morning walk.

And as I was snapping a pic she woke up with a sweet smile!

I'm hiiiiiiilarious.

Sharing a snow cone with Daddy.

I saw this face entirely too much this week.  Evin was extra fussy, and ended up with a snotty nose and running a low-grade fever.  She had been fussy and drooling a ton, so we thought she was finally going to cut some teeth.

The fever hung around on and off for a couple of days, so I ended up taking her to the doctor.  Doc said she had a cold and that her ears looked clear so far, but to watch in the next couple of days and make sure it doesn't settle in her ears.  Fully clothed she weighed 19 lbs 7 oz.  Seeing your kid feel yucky is the worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment